Six-year-old sexually assaulted in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a teenage boy in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh.
The alleged incident occurred at Pakala Pallepalam on Monday. The girl, who complained of stomach pain last night, was shifted to a hospital; her condition was stable, police said.
The girl used to watch TV at the accused`s house. On Monday, he raped her when there was nobody else in the house, police said.
The victim`s mother alleged that the boy`s relatives warned her against going to the police.
Police, who would be sending the teenager for medical tests to determine his age, have registered a case under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act and under relevant sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal