Six-year-old sexually assaulted in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a teenage boy in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh.
The alleged incident occurred at Pakala Pallepalam on Monday. The girl, who complained of stomach pain last night, was shifted to a hospital; her condition was stable, police said.
The girl used to watch TV at the accused`s house. On Monday, he raped her when there was nobody else in the house, police said.
The victim`s mother alleged that the boy`s relatives warned her against going to the police.
Police, who would be sending the teenager for medical tests to determine his age, have registered a case under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act and under relevant sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP