Six-year-old sexually assaulted in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a teenage boy in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh.
The alleged incident occurred at Pakala Pallepalam on Monday. The girl, who complained of stomach pain last night, was shifted to a hospital; her condition was stable, police said.
The girl used to watch TV at the accused`s house. On Monday, he raped her when there was nobody else in the house, police said.
The victim`s mother alleged that the boy`s relatives warned her against going to the police.
Police, who would be sending the teenager for medical tests to determine his age, have registered a case under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act and under relevant sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chabahar port may become operational in 1.5-2 years: Govt
- Sensex zooms 292 points to regain 28,000-mark, Nifty hits 15-month high
- Lost in translation: The peculiar case of a popular French author
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin