Six-year-old sexually assaulted in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a teenage boy in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh.
The alleged incident occurred at Pakala Pallepalam on Monday. The girl, who complained of stomach pain last night, was shifted to a hospital; her condition was stable, police said.
The girl used to watch TV at the accused`s house. On Monday, he raped her when there was nobody else in the house, police said.
The victim`s mother alleged that the boy`s relatives warned her against going to the police.
Police, who would be sending the teenager for medical tests to determine his age, have registered a case under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act and under relevant sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport