Software professional found murdered in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A software professional was found murdered in the neighbouring Ranga Reddy district tonight, the police said.
The body of one Chandrashekhar Goud, was found near a road side in Tandur town, the police said.
Based on information that the photograph of a person`s body was posted on a social networking website, the SR Nagar police investigated the matter.
The police found that the victim had gone missing three days ago and that one of his close relatives is suspected to have got him murdered by hired killers over a family matter, a senior police officer said.
Meanwhile, three people taken into custody by the police in connection with the incident are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video