Software professional found murdered in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A software professional was found murdered in the neighbouring Ranga Reddy district tonight, the police said.
The body of one Chandrashekhar Goud, was found near a road side in Tandur town, the police said.
Based on information that the photograph of a person`s body was posted on a social networking website, the SR Nagar police investigated the matter.
The police found that the victim had gone missing three days ago and that one of his close relatives is suspected to have got him murdered by hired killers over a family matter, a senior police officer said.
Meanwhile, three people taken into custody by the police in connection with the incident are being interrogated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list