Some trains cancelled on Guntur-Guntakal section
Guntur: To facilitate restoration of
track damaged by derailment of a goods train at Savalyapuram
village, the Railway administration has cancelled two
passengers trains and regulated some others on the Guntur-
Guntakal section of the South Central Railway (SCR).
Train 428 Guntur-Dronachalam passenger stands
cancelled for tomorrow, while 427 Dronachalam-Guntur passenger
will not run on January 20, an SCR release said here today.
304 Hubli-Guntur passenger will be terminated tomorrow
at Dronachalam, from where it will return as train No 434.
No 304 and 434 passenger trains have been cancelled
between Vijayawada and Dronachalam tomorrow.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged