Some trains cancelled on Guntur-Guntakal section
Guntur: To facilitate restoration of
track damaged by derailment of a goods train at Savalyapuram
village, the Railway administration has cancelled two
passengers trains and regulated some others on the Guntur-
Guntakal section of the South Central Railway (SCR).
Train 428 Guntur-Dronachalam passenger stands
cancelled for tomorrow, while 427 Dronachalam-Guntur passenger
will not run on January 20, an SCR release said here today.
304 Hubli-Guntur passenger will be terminated tomorrow
at Dronachalam, from where it will return as train No 434.
No 304 and 434 passenger trains have been cancelled
between Vijayawada and Dronachalam tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly
- Masala bonds to ease capital constraints for banks: Fitch
- 23-year-old rejected by Indian Army `because he has a Modi tattoo on his chest`