Some trains cancelled on Guntur-Guntakal section
Guntur: To facilitate restoration of
track damaged by derailment of a goods train at Savalyapuram
village, the Railway administration has cancelled two
passengers trains and regulated some others on the Guntur-
Guntakal section of the South Central Railway (SCR).
Train 428 Guntur-Dronachalam passenger stands
cancelled for tomorrow, while 427 Dronachalam-Guntur passenger
will not run on January 20, an SCR release said here today.
304 Hubli-Guntur passenger will be terminated tomorrow
at Dronachalam, from where it will return as train No 434.
No 304 and 434 passenger trains have been cancelled
between Vijayawada and Dronachalam tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch