Son of former AP minister accused of abusing RTC official
Hyderabad: The son of a former Andhra Pradesh minister and his friend allegedly abused and manhandled an RTC official in an "inebriated" state on the premises of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) at Shamshabad here in the early hours on Monday, police said.
Ravi Teja, son of former minister Ganta Srinivas Rao, and his friend Indertej consumed alcohol at a bar and allegedly abused Ramesh Goud, an RTC staffer on the RGIA premises, and pushed him aside, they said.
"Goud has accused Teja and Indertej of abusing him in filthy language," RGI Airport Police Station inspector A Krishnaiah said, adding they had registered a case against the duo and were further investigating the matter.
- Security beefed in Manipur areas after three murders
- Ability to smell food through mouth may decline with age
- Transplantation along highways could be linked to NREGA: Minister
- 8 die of sunstroke as heat wave continues in Odisha
- IPL 2016, Match 23: Chris Morris' 82 off 32 not enough for Delhi; Gujarat win by 1 run