Son of former AP minister accused of abusing RTC official
Hyderabad: The son of a former Andhra Pradesh minister and his friend allegedly abused and manhandled an RTC official in an "inebriated" state on the premises of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) at Shamshabad here in the early hours on Monday, police said.
Ravi Teja, son of former minister Ganta Srinivas Rao, and his friend Indertej consumed alcohol at a bar and allegedly abused Ramesh Goud, an RTC staffer on the RGIA premises, and pushed him aside, they said.
"Goud has accused Teja and Indertej of abusing him in filthy language," RGI Airport Police Station inspector A Krishnaiah said, adding they had registered a case against the duo and were further investigating the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender