Special cell for missing kids, child labourers
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday
announced to set up a special cell for missing children and
child labourers at the CID office here.
The main objective of the cell is to rescue children, who
are likely to take to crime or begging, Additional DGP (Law
and Order) SA Huda said.
Prevention of trafficking of girls is also one of the
issues that the cell would focus on, Huda added.
Senior officer Umapati has been named the nodal officer
of the cell.
NGOs and civil society members have been requested to
contact the nodal officer for suggestions and contributions
for the success of this initiative, a release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical