Special train between Secundrabad-Jaipur via Nagpur
Nagpur: The railway administration has decided to run special trains between Secundrabad and Jaipur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 09736 Jaipur-Secundrabad special will leave Jaipur at 9.10 pm on March 9 (Saturday) and arrive at Secundrabad at 03.35 am on third day (Monday), a press release from the Nagpur division of Central Railway said.
This train will leave Nagpur at 4.50 pm and Balharshah at 8.00 pm on March 10.
Similarly, train number 09735 Secundrabad-Jaipur Special will leave Secundrabad at 11.25 pm on March 11 (Monday ) and arrive Jaipur at 06.15 am on third day (Wednesday ) This train will leave Balharshah at 6.10 am and Nagpur at 10.30 am on March 12.
It will halt at Durgapura, Bhanasthali, Niwai, Savai Modhopur, Kota Junction, Nagda Junction, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Belampalli, Manchiriyal, Ramgundam and Kazipeth in both direction.
The train will have one First-cum-2 Tier AC, One AC-2-tier, Four AC-3-tier, 10 Sleeper Class, 2 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class cum brake vans, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands