Special train between Secundrabad-Jaipur via Nagpur
Nagpur: The railway administration has decided to run special trains between Secundrabad and Jaipur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 09736 Jaipur-Secundrabad special will leave Jaipur at 9.10 pm on March 9 (Saturday) and arrive at Secundrabad at 03.35 am on third day (Monday), a press release from the Nagpur division of Central Railway said.
This train will leave Nagpur at 4.50 pm and Balharshah at 8.00 pm on March 10.
Similarly, train number 09735 Secundrabad-Jaipur Special will leave Secundrabad at 11.25 pm on March 11 (Monday ) and arrive Jaipur at 06.15 am on third day (Wednesday ) This train will leave Balharshah at 6.10 am and Nagpur at 10.30 am on March 12.
It will halt at Durgapura, Bhanasthali, Niwai, Savai Modhopur, Kota Junction, Nagda Junction, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Belampalli, Manchiriyal, Ramgundam and Kazipeth in both direction.
The train will have one First-cum-2 Tier AC, One AC-2-tier, Four AC-3-tier, 10 Sleeper Class, 2 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class cum brake vans, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...