Special train between Secundrabad-Jaipur via Nagpur
Nagpur: The railway administration has decided to run special trains between Secundrabad and Jaipur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 09736 Jaipur-Secundrabad special will leave Jaipur at 9.10 pm on March 9 (Saturday) and arrive at Secundrabad at 03.35 am on third day (Monday), a press release from the Nagpur division of Central Railway said.
This train will leave Nagpur at 4.50 pm and Balharshah at 8.00 pm on March 10.
Similarly, train number 09735 Secundrabad-Jaipur Special will leave Secundrabad at 11.25 pm on March 11 (Monday ) and arrive Jaipur at 06.15 am on third day (Wednesday ) This train will leave Balharshah at 6.10 am and Nagpur at 10.30 am on March 12.
It will halt at Durgapura, Bhanasthali, Niwai, Savai Modhopur, Kota Junction, Nagda Junction, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Belampalli, Manchiriyal, Ramgundam and Kazipeth in both direction.
The train will have one First-cum-2 Tier AC, One AC-2-tier, Four AC-3-tier, 10 Sleeper Class, 2 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class cum brake vans, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him