Special trains on Secunderabad-Kakinada route on Aug 16, 17
Rajahmundry: The South Central Railway (SCR) will run two Janasadharan special trains between Secunderabad and Kakinada Town via Guntur to clear extra rush of passengers on August 16 and 17.
Train no. 07105 Janasadharan special will depart from Secunderabad on August 16 at 2240 hrs and arrive at Kakinada Town at 1100 hrs the next day, a SCR release said here today.
Similarly, train no. 07106 will depart from Kakinada Town on August 17 at 1915 hrs and arrive at Secunderabad at 0945 hrs the next day.
The trains will halt enroute at Pagadepalli, Nalgonda, Miryalguda, Nadikudi, Piduguralla, Sattenapalli, Guntur, Vijayawada, Gudivada, Kaikalur, Akividu, BhimavaramTown, Tanuku, Nidadavolu, Rajahmundry and Samalkot stations.
The Janasadharan special trains will consist of 14 general second class coaches and two second class luggage cum brake van coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing