Special trains on Secunderabad-Kakinada route on Aug 16, 17
Rajahmundry: The South Central Railway (SCR) will run two Janasadharan special trains between Secunderabad and Kakinada Town via Guntur to clear extra rush of passengers on August 16 and 17.
Train no. 07105 Janasadharan special will depart from Secunderabad on August 16 at 2240 hrs and arrive at Kakinada Town at 1100 hrs the next day, a SCR release said here today.
Similarly, train no. 07106 will depart from Kakinada Town on August 17 at 1915 hrs and arrive at Secunderabad at 0945 hrs the next day.
The trains will halt enroute at Pagadepalli, Nalgonda, Miryalguda, Nadikudi, Piduguralla, Sattenapalli, Guntur, Vijayawada, Gudivada, Kaikalur, Akividu, BhimavaramTown, Tanuku, Nidadavolu, Rajahmundry and Samalkot stations.
The Janasadharan special trains will consist of 14 general second class coaches and two second class luggage cum brake van coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon