Sri Krishna panel`s 3-day visit to Hyd to begin Wednesday
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh ministers from
coastal Andhra region, ruling Congress MLAs and MLCs from
Rayalaseema region are among the groups who will have meetings
with the Sri Krishna committee during its three-day visit to
the city from tomorrow.
The ministers and other public representatives, besides
other groups like Temple Protection Movement, will have
separate meetings with the members of the Sri Krishna
committee, the committee`s nodal officer Rajiv Sharma said in
a release tonight.
The committee is in final stages of its consultations
with various groups and the panel members also undertook field
visits to various districts to interact with common people
over the last one month, the release said.
The committee, appointed to look into the Telangana
issue, is scheduled to submit its report by the end of
December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi