Sri Krishna panel`s 3-day visit to Hyd to begin Wednesday
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh ministers from
coastal Andhra region, ruling Congress MLAs and MLCs from
Rayalaseema region are among the groups who will have meetings
with the Sri Krishna committee during its three-day visit to
the city from tomorrow.
The ministers and other public representatives, besides
other groups like Temple Protection Movement, will have
separate meetings with the members of the Sri Krishna
committee, the committee`s nodal officer Rajiv Sharma said in
a release tonight.
The committee is in final stages of its consultations
with various groups and the panel members also undertook field
visits to various districts to interact with common people
over the last one month, the release said.
The committee, appointed to look into the Telangana
issue, is scheduled to submit its report by the end of
December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video