Sri Krishna panel`s 3-day visit to Hyd to begin Wednesday
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh ministers from
coastal Andhra region, ruling Congress MLAs and MLCs from
Rayalaseema region are among the groups who will have meetings
with the Sri Krishna committee during its three-day visit to
the city from tomorrow.
The ministers and other public representatives, besides
other groups like Temple Protection Movement, will have
separate meetings with the members of the Sri Krishna
committee, the committee`s nodal officer Rajiv Sharma said in
a release tonight.
The committee is in final stages of its consultations
with various groups and the panel members also undertook field
visits to various districts to interact with common people
over the last one month, the release said.
The committee, appointed to look into the Telangana
issue, is scheduled to submit its report by the end of
December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?