Sudanese student held for carrying bullet
Hyderabad: A student, hailing from the Sudan, was arrested on Friday at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport here for allegedly carrying a 9mm bullet in his baggage, police said.
Mohammed Elnoaman, who had come to the city a year ago on a student visa, underwent a computer course and was returning to his country after his visa expired, they said.
However, one 9mm bullet was found in his baggage by the airlines staff while he was boarding a flight to Sudan from the RGI airport today and they handed him over to Shamshabad Airport police.
During questioning, Elnoaman told police that one of his friends in Sudan had given him the bullet earlier.
He was arrested under relevant sections of Arms Act and produced before a court which remanded him to judicial custody.
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Gautam Gambhir endorses Zaheer Khan for Team India coaching role - Here's what he said!
- Know why Jayalalithaa’s canteens serving sambar rice, idlis can impact TN polls!
- Aadhaar appeal grows, downloads go past 40-crore mark
- Hilarious VIDEO: When Delhi Daredevils' Quinton de Kock, Sam Billings took Hindi lessons