TDP chief urges people to defeat Congress and YSR Congress
Kadapa (AP): TDP supremo N Chandrababu Naidu today appealed to the people of Andhra Pradesh to dislodge the Congress government in the state and also to defeat the YSR Congress party in the ensuing 2014 general polls.
Addressing workers and supporters of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) at Kodur and Rajampeta towns, Naidu said "the DNA of Congress and YSR Congress is the same".
Naidu visited the towns on his way from Renigunta to attend the marriage reception of a party functionary`s son at Kadapa this evening.
He said that keeping this in mind, people should teach a lesson to both the parties, adding that political parties should strive for people`s welfare and not for the selfish ends of politicians.
He alleged that YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy pledged the self respect of state and the Telugu people to Delhi to get bail and also escape from corruption cases filed against him by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
He accused Congress, Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) and YSR Congress as the main culprits for the present political uncertainty in Andhra Pradesh.
All the three parties have joined hands to divide Andhra Pradesh for their whims and fancies, he alleged.
He also assured the youth that he would provide them a better future if elected to power during the coming elections.
Meanwhile, a bunch of BJP workers under the leadership of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) AP state secretary Ramesh Naidu, welcomed the former chief minister with fire crackers, at the outskirts of Rajampeta town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog