TDP leader warns of bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated
Guntur: Senior Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader and former home minister K Siva Prasad Rao warned there would be bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
Speaking to reporters at the district TDP office here on Wednesday, Rao he said that the agitation against formation of a separate Telangana state has been peaceful so far, but if the government introduces a bill to bifurcate the state in the State Legislative Assembly or Parliament, unprecedented violence would break out leading to bloodshed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Turkey has shown no evidence of Gulen coup role: US
- At least 73 dead as pre-dawn earthquake hits central Italy
- FC Pune City rope in ex-Chelsea, Barcelona forward Eidur Gudjohnsen
- International Weightlifting federation names 15 re-test doping failures
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar