TDP leader warns of bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated
Guntur: Senior Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader and former home minister K Siva Prasad Rao warned there would be bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
Speaking to reporters at the district TDP office here on Wednesday, Rao he said that the agitation against formation of a separate Telangana state has been peaceful so far, but if the government introduces a bill to bifurcate the state in the State Legislative Assembly or Parliament, unprecedented violence would break out leading to bloodshed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- French President Francois Hollande rejects opposition calls to harden terror laws
- Apple talks services amid drop in iPhone sales, profit
- Apple quarterly profit slides 27% to $7.8 billion
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'