TDP leader warns of bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated
Guntur: Senior Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader and former home minister K Siva Prasad Rao warned there would be bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
Speaking to reporters at the district TDP office here on Wednesday, Rao he said that the agitation against formation of a separate Telangana state has been peaceful so far, but if the government introduces a bill to bifurcate the state in the State Legislative Assembly or Parliament, unprecedented violence would break out leading to bloodshed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'