TDP leader warns of bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated
Guntur: Senior Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader and former home minister K Siva Prasad Rao warned there would be bloodshed if Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
Speaking to reporters at the district TDP office here on Wednesday, Rao he said that the agitation against formation of a separate Telangana state has been peaceful so far, but if the government introduces a bill to bifurcate the state in the State Legislative Assembly or Parliament, unprecedented violence would break out leading to bloodshed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style