TDP MLAs slam Jaipal Reddy for objectionable remarks
Guntur: Union Minister of Science and Technology, S Jaipal Reddy on Sunday came in for stern criticism for his allegedly disparaging remarks against Seemandhra leaders.
Telugu Desam Party MLAs P Pulla Rao, D Narendra and D Sridhar charged that Reddy was a political opportunist whose alleged insinuations questioning the calibre of Seemandhra leaders were part of a ploy to capture the office of the chief minister of the new Telangana state, when its formation is eventually effected.
The TDP MLAs were speaking to reporters at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH