TDP MLAs slam Jaipal Reddy for objectionable remarks
Guntur: Union Minister of Science and Technology, S Jaipal Reddy on Sunday came in for stern criticism for his allegedly disparaging remarks against Seemandhra leaders.
Telugu Desam Party MLAs P Pulla Rao, D Narendra and D Sridhar charged that Reddy was a political opportunist whose alleged insinuations questioning the calibre of Seemandhra leaders were part of a ploy to capture the office of the chief minister of the new Telangana state, when its formation is eventually effected.
The TDP MLAs were speaking to reporters at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh