TDP MLAs slam Jaipal Reddy for objectionable remarks
Guntur: Union Minister of Science and Technology, S Jaipal Reddy on Sunday came in for stern criticism for his allegedly disparaging remarks against Seemandhra leaders.
Telugu Desam Party MLAs P Pulla Rao, D Narendra and D Sridhar charged that Reddy was a political opportunist whose alleged insinuations questioning the calibre of Seemandhra leaders were part of a ploy to capture the office of the chief minister of the new Telangana state, when its formation is eventually effected.
The TDP MLAs were speaking to reporters at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- WATCH: At Stor Palace inauguration, PM Narendra Modi hails India's historic ties with Afghanistan
- 7th Pay Commission: Delhi govt notifies hike in salaries, pensions for over 1 lakh employees
- Olympics 2016: Andy Murray dominates in Rio Games, outsider Monica Puig arrives on big stage
- SALUTE! What a mom she is! This lady catches her son teasing girl - WATCH what happened next
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's 'workout tips' will give you major 'Baar Baar Dekho' feels! Pic inside