TDP MLAs slam Jaipal Reddy for objectionable remarks
Guntur: Union Minister of Science and Technology, S Jaipal Reddy on Sunday came in for stern criticism for his allegedly disparaging remarks against Seemandhra leaders.
Telugu Desam Party MLAs P Pulla Rao, D Narendra and D Sridhar charged that Reddy was a political opportunist whose alleged insinuations questioning the calibre of Seemandhra leaders were part of a ploy to capture the office of the chief minister of the new Telangana state, when its formation is eventually effected.
The TDP MLAs were speaking to reporters at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal