TDP MLAs slam Jaipal Reddy for objectionable remarks
Guntur: Union Minister of Science and Technology, S Jaipal Reddy on Sunday came in for stern criticism for his allegedly disparaging remarks against Seemandhra leaders.
Telugu Desam Party MLAs P Pulla Rao, D Narendra and D Sridhar charged that Reddy was a political opportunist whose alleged insinuations questioning the calibre of Seemandhra leaders were part of a ploy to capture the office of the chief minister of the new Telangana state, when its formation is eventually effected.
The TDP MLAs were speaking to reporters at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan ups ante, says will ask UNHRC to send fact-finding team to Kashmir
- Hafiz Saeed confirms his association with separatist leader Asiya Andrabi, Burhani Wani
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore