TDP MLAs stage protest outside Andhra Pradesh CM`s camp office
Hyderabad: Over ten legislators of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) were taken into police custody after they staged a protest outside the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister`s camp office here on Saturday.
Led by Telugu Desam Legislature Party deputy leader Gali Muddukrishnama Naidu, TDP legislators came to meet AP Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy adhering to an appointment fixed earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice