TDP MPs hold protest in front of PM`s residence
New Delhi: TDP MPs on Tuesday protested in front of the Prime Minister`s residence against the PMO for not giving an appointment to their party delegation for meeting Manmohan Singh over the final judgement of Krishna river water dispute.
Six TDP MPs from Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha raised slogans against the PMO for not granting an appointment to discuss the Krishna water issue.
"We protested in front of PM`s residence for not granting appointment to discuss Krishna water issue. We were detained by the police and released after two hours," said TDP MP Nama Nageshwara Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price