TDP office set on fire in Karimnagar
Karimnagar: Unknown miscreants allegedly set on fire TDP`s office in Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place last night ahead of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu`s entry into Telangana region today as part of his `Vastunna-Meekosam` padayatra. The blaze destroyed all the furniture and flexi boards in the office completely.
According to police, they found a letter on the spot warning Naidu to enter into Telangana only after expressing his stand on the statehood issue.
The threat, allegedly issued by Telangana Students Union also warned of similar action against others who supported Naidu unless he makes his stand clear on the issue, they said adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29