TDP office set on fire in Karimnagar
Karimnagar: Unknown miscreants allegedly set on fire TDP`s office in Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place last night ahead of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu`s entry into Telangana region today as part of his `Vastunna-Meekosam` padayatra. The blaze destroyed all the furniture and flexi boards in the office completely.
According to police, they found a letter on the spot warning Naidu to enter into Telangana only after expressing his stand on the statehood issue.
The threat, allegedly issued by Telangana Students Union also warned of similar action against others who supported Naidu unless he makes his stand clear on the issue, they said adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire