TDP office set on fire in Karimnagar
Karimnagar: Unknown miscreants allegedly set on fire TDP`s office in Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place last night ahead of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu`s entry into Telangana region today as part of his Vastunna-Meekosam padayatra. The blaze destroyed all the furniture and flexi boards in the office completely.
According to police, they found a letter on the spot warning Naidu to enter into Telangana only after expressing his stand on the statehood issue.
The threat, allegedly issued by Telangana Students Union also warned of similar action against others who supported Naidu unless he makes his stand clear on the issue, they said adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him