TDP office set on fire in Karimnagar
Karimnagar: Unknown miscreants allegedly set on fire TDP`s office in Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place last night ahead of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu`s entry into Telangana region today as part of his Vastunna-Meekosam padayatra. The blaze destroyed all the furniture and flexi boards in the office completely.
According to police, they found a letter on the spot warning Naidu to enter into Telangana only after expressing his stand on the statehood issue.
The threat, allegedly issued by Telangana Students Union also warned of similar action against others who supported Naidu unless he makes his stand clear on the issue, they said adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read