TDP stage dharna demanding setting up of Super Speciality Hosp
Vijayawada: The Telugu Desam Party`s Vijayawada and Krishna district units Tuesday staged a sit-in and blocked roads in front of the sub collector`s office demanding setting up of a Super Speciality hospital in the district.
They also raised objection to the setting up of the hospital by the Chief Minister in Guntur district.
Party MLC Y V B Rajendra Prasad, MLA D Umamaheshwara
Rao, ex MP Gadde Ramamohan and other leaders who led the
dharna said that former Chief Minister Rajasekhara Reddy had
promised to set up the super speciality hospital at
"He had also asked his officials to finalise the
transfer of land from the existing government`s General
hospital to the Super Speciality hospital," they said.
Chief Minister K Rosaiah, who hails from Guntur
district, is now trying to take away the super speciality
hospital from Vijayawada to Guntur district, the leaders
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray