TDP welcomes arrest of Janardhan Reddy
Hyderabad: Welcoming the arrest of Janardhan
Reddy, TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu Monday said the former Karnataka minister could carry out his "illegal activities" only because of the "indifference" of the state and Central
"Hundreds of crores of public money was looted by the
mining mafia only because of the apathy of the governments
despite the Supreme Court and the Karnataka Lokayukta
censuring them on illegal mining. The TDP has been fighting relentlessly against illegal mining activity and will continue it," Chandrababu told reporters.
Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party leader Nama Nageswara Rao demanded the government confiscate all properties of
TDP MLA and spokesman Payyavula Kesav said Janardhan`s
arrest was a result of their fight against the mining mafia.
"The arrest was belated but welcome. It should serve as a
lesson to those who amass wealth illegally," he said.
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag
- WATCH: Fan girl proposes Zaheer Khan with 'I Love You' message during live match
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!