TDP welcomes arrest of Janardhan Reddy
Hyderabad: Welcoming the arrest of Janardhan
Reddy, TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu Monday said the former Karnataka minister could carry out his "illegal activities" only because of the "indifference" of the state and Central
"Hundreds of crores of public money was looted by the
mining mafia only because of the apathy of the governments
despite the Supreme Court and the Karnataka Lokayukta
censuring them on illegal mining. The TDP has been fighting relentlessly against illegal mining activity and will continue it," Chandrababu told reporters.
Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party leader Nama Nageswara Rao demanded the government confiscate all properties of
TDP MLA and spokesman Payyavula Kesav said Janardhan`s
arrest was a result of their fight against the mining mafia.
"The arrest was belated but welcome. It should serve as a
lesson to those who amass wealth illegally," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers