`TDP`s Seemandhra MLAs would oppose Telangana bill`
Vijayawada: TDP MLA, D Umamaheswara Rao, on Thursday said his party`s legislators from Seemandhra would stall the proceedings in the Legislative Assembly over the draft Telangana Bill.
The Winter Session of the Assembly resumes tomorrow and the draft bill is on the agenda.
Rao told reporters here today that the TDP`s Seemandhra legislators are committed to protect the interests of the people of the two regions, and they would not allow division of the state.
He alleged that the Union Government finalised the draft bill without any groundwork and the Bill has many loopholes.
"It cannot be accepted by any of the TDP`s Seemandhra legislators," he said while announcing his party`s support for the bandh called by APNGOs tomorrow against the Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video