Techie commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Apparently due to depression, a 35-year-old employee of a software company allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the 19th floor of an under-construction residential complex in Kukatpally here today, police said.
Shailendra, the deceased, had purchased a flat in the under-construction complex.
Today he visited the complex to check the work progress, but then went up to the 19th floor and jumped from there, leading to his death on the spot, police said.
A suicide note, purportedly written by him, stated that no one else should be held responsible for his death, said Kukatpally Inspector Chandrakanth.
His wife told the police that he was facing financial problems, and was suffering from depression.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown