Tehsildar arrested while taking bribe in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A tehsildar and another person were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while taking bribe in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
The accused were identified as Tehsildar T Amrutsagar and retired villae revenue officer S Vasantha Rao.
Amrutsagar, tehsildar of Dahegeon mandal, was caught red-handed by ACB officials at his residence at Kagaznagar when he accepted Rs 10,000 from a person through Rao for issuing Pattadar passbook and title deed, ACB press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narsingh Yadav doping row: Did brother of international wrestler spike his food in Sonipat?
- 1st Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka vs Australia - As it happened...
- ALARMING: Terrorist captured alive by security forces in Kashmir is a Pakistani from Lahore
- Sensex stages strong comeback, climbs 144 points in early trade
- US reaffirms cooperation with India in fight against terrorism