Tehsildar arrested while taking bribe in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A tehsildar and another person were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while taking bribe in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
The accused were identified as Tehsildar T Amrutsagar and retired villae revenue officer S Vasantha Rao.
Amrutsagar, tehsildar of Dahegeon mandal, was caught red-handed by ACB officials at his residence at Kagaznagar when he accepted Rs 10,000 from a person through Rao for issuing Pattadar passbook and title deed, ACB press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?