Tehsildar arrested while taking bribe in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A tehsildar and another person were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while taking bribe in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
The accused were identified as Tehsildar T Amrutsagar and retired villae revenue officer S Vasantha Rao.
Amrutsagar, tehsildar of Dahegeon mandal, was caught red-handed by ACB officials at his residence at Kagaznagar when he accepted Rs 10,000 from a person through Rao for issuing Pattadar passbook and title deed, ACB press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works