Tehsildar arrested while taking bribe in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A tehsildar and another person were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while taking bribe in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
The accused were identified as Tehsildar T Amrutsagar and retired villae revenue officer S Vasantha Rao.
Amrutsagar, tehsildar of Dahegeon mandal, was caught red-handed by ACB officials at his residence at Kagaznagar when he accepted Rs 10,000 from a person through Rao for issuing Pattadar passbook and title deed, ACB press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000