Telanaga issue: JAC to decide about agitation
Hyderabad: The Telangana political Joint
Action Committee (JAC) would meet in Hyderabad tomorrow to finalise
its future course of action about the resumption of separate
JAC leaders, including TRS president K Chandrasekhar
Rao, who held a meeting here today, decided to continue their
The TRS president had earlier threatened to intensify
the agitation from mid-January.
During September and October last year, the
pro-Telangana employees of Andhra Pradesh government struck
work for about 40 days in support of various demands,
including separate Telangana.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, JAC convener M
Kodandaram demanded that the police cases filed against
students during the separate statehood agitation be withdrawn
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Rajnath Singh to head all-party delegation to Kashmir on September 4
- Could 3D printing save our coral reefs? - Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Yemen suicide bombing: At least 45 dead so far