Telanaga issue: JAC to decide about agitation
Hyderabad: The Telangana political Joint
Action Committee (JAC) would meet in Hyderabad tomorrow to finalise
its future course of action about the resumption of separate
JAC leaders, including TRS president K Chandrasekhar
Rao, who held a meeting here today, decided to continue their
The TRS president had earlier threatened to intensify
the agitation from mid-January.
During September and October last year, the
pro-Telangana employees of Andhra Pradesh government struck
work for about 40 days in support of various demands,
including separate Telangana.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, JAC convener M
Kodandaram demanded that the police cases filed against
students during the separate statehood agitation be withdrawn
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'