Telangana Cong leaders to hold meeting on July 18
Hyderabad: Telangana Congress leaders,
who have intensified their agitation for separate state, after
submitting en masse resignations, would hold an extended
meeting on July 18 here, to discuss their future strategy.
"We will hold an extended meeting of Telangana Congress
public representatives and others on July 18. We will discuss
the issue threadbare and decide the future course of action,"
Congress MP Gutta Sukhender Reddy told reporters tonight after
a meeting of the Congress leaders from the region here.
Talking about the meeting called by Andhra Pradesh
Congress president Botsa Satyanarayana with the Telangana
Congress MPs tonight, he said they would ask him to convey
their concerns to the party leadership.
After quitting their posts en masse earlier this month,
in support of separate Telangana demand, the Telangana
Congress leaders held a two-day fast here to highlight their
They indicated that they will have to undertake the
agitation with others, if no concrete response came from the
Centre by the end of this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi