Telangana: GoM fixes November 5 last date for receiving suggestions
New Delhi: The GoM on Telangana on Saturday fixed November 5 as the last day for receiving suggestions on bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh from general public, including political parties and public representatives.
At a meeting held here, the GoM, headed by Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, decided decided that more time should be given to enable the political parties, public representatives and individuals send their suggestions pertaining to the specific terms of reference of the GoM.
These could be sent to the website of the Ministry of Home Affairs
The suggestions should reach the Home Ministry by November 5, 2013.
Various Ministries and Departments of the central government and the Planning Commission had furnished their status notes on the issues given in the terms of reference of the GOM.
The Group of Ministers considered the background notes which had been prepared by the Home Ministry regarding various issues pertaining to the bifurcation.
The Group of Ministers also deliberated upon the suggestions received by e-mail. They directed that the suggestions made in the emails may be taken into account by the ministries concerned while updating their status report.
The ministries should make specific recommendations based on the terms of reference for the consideration of the GoM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief