Telangana: GoM fixes November 5 last date for receiving suggestions
New Delhi: The GoM on Telangana on Saturday fixed November 5 as the last day for receiving suggestions on bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh from general public, including political parties and public representatives.
At a meeting held here, the GoM, headed by Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, decided decided that more time should be given to enable the political parties, public representatives and individuals send their suggestions pertaining to the specific terms of reference of the GoM.
These could be sent to the website of the Ministry of Home Affairs
The suggestions should reach the Home Ministry by November 5, 2013.
Various Ministries and Departments of the central government and the Planning Commission had furnished their status notes on the issues given in the terms of reference of the GOM.
The Group of Ministers considered the background notes which had been prepared by the Home Ministry regarding various issues pertaining to the bifurcation.
The Group of Ministers also deliberated upon the suggestions received by e-mail. They directed that the suggestions made in the emails may be taken into account by the ministries concerned while updating their status report.
The ministries should make specific recommendations based on the terms of reference for the consideration of the GoM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs