Telangana govt issues orders for waiving farm loans
Hyderabad: The Telangana government today issued orders waiving farm loans up to Rs one lakh in the state.
Recalling that the state cabinet of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had endorsed a resolution regarding the loan waiver, a release from the CM`s Office said that the order was issued today accordingly.
TRS had promised during the elections held earlier this year that it would waive farm loans up to Rs one lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in