Telangana govt issues orders for waiving farm loans
Hyderabad: The Telangana government today issued orders waiving farm loans up to Rs one lakh in the state.
Recalling that the state cabinet of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had endorsed a resolution regarding the loan waiver, a release from the CM`s Office said that the order was issued today accordingly.
TRS had promised during the elections held earlier this year that it would waive farm loans up to Rs one lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing