Telangana ministers boycott Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting
Hyderabad: Ministers from Telangana region on Monday stayed away from the Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting which has been convened for approving the vote-on-account budget for 2014-15.
The ministers boycotted the meeting to protest Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy getting the Telangana bill rejected by voice vote in the last session of the state Assembly, a minister from Telangana told media.
The vote on account is slated to be presented today in the legislature, which commenced its four-day sitting this morning.
Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Bill 2013, referred by the President to the Assembly, seeking its views, was rejected by the Assembly by a voice vote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie