Telangana Rashtra Samiti will never ally with BJP: KCR
Karimnagar: Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) Chief Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday here that his party would never join hands with the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Addressing a public meeting at SRR Government Degree College grounds here toay evening, he said, "TRS is a secular party and it will not join with the BJP."
In his 35-minute address he said that his party would join hands with the Third Front, which he said, would come to power at the Centre, after the general elections.
"Non-Congress and non-BJP parties will come to power," he said, adding that Lok Sabha seats of NDA allied parties would not cross 200.
"A confederation of regional parties will come to power, with whom TRS will join hands," he said, adding that promises made in the TRS manifesto would be fulfilled and reiterated his stand on providing 12 per cent reservations to Muslims.
He promised to sanction Rs 1,000 per month as old age pension for the aged and the physically challenged.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on