Telangana Rashtra Samiti will never ally with BJP: KCR
Karimnagar: Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) Chief Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday here that his party would never join hands with the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Addressing a public meeting at SRR Government Degree College grounds here toay evening, he said, "TRS is a secular party and it will not join with the BJP."
In his 35-minute address he said that his party would join hands with the Third Front, which he said, would come to power at the Centre, after the general elections.
"Non-Congress and non-BJP parties will come to power," he said, adding that Lok Sabha seats of NDA allied parties would not cross 200.
"A confederation of regional parties will come to power, with whom TRS will join hands," he said, adding that promises made in the TRS manifesto would be fulfilled and reiterated his stand on providing 12 per cent reservations to Muslims.
He promised to sanction Rs 1,000 per month as old age pension for the aged and the physically challenged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi