Telangana Rashtra Samiti will never ally with BJP: KCR
Karimnagar: Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) Chief Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday here that his party would never join hands with the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Addressing a public meeting at SRR Government Degree College grounds here toay evening, he said, "TRS is a secular party and it will not join with the BJP."
In his 35-minute address he said that his party would join hands with the Third Front, which he said, would come to power at the Centre, after the general elections.
"Non-Congress and non-BJP parties will come to power," he said, adding that Lok Sabha seats of NDA allied parties would not cross 200.
"A confederation of regional parties will come to power, with whom TRS will join hands," he said, adding that promises made in the TRS manifesto would be fulfilled and reiterated his stand on providing 12 per cent reservations to Muslims.
He promised to sanction Rs 1,000 per month as old age pension for the aged and the physically challenged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India