Telangana region MPs resignation rejected
New Delhi: The resignation of 12 MPs of
various political parties from Telangana region in Andhra
Pradesh has not been accepted by Lok Sabha Speaker Meira
Parliament sources said the resignations, tendered in
July in protest against the delay in the creation of a
separate Telangana state, was rejected because they were not
not in proper format.
Of the 12 MPs, eight belonged to Congress and two each
from TDP and TRS.
The Congress MPs whose resignations were rejected by
the Speaker are Ponnam Prabhakar, GS Reddy, M Jagannath, S
Rajaiah, P Balram Nayak, G Vivekanand, Suresh Shetkar and
Madhu Goud Yakshi.
The others whose resignation was rejected are TDP
MPs, Ramesh Rathod and Namma Nageswara Rao, and TRS chief K
Chandrashekar Rao and party MP Vijayashanti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman