Telangana row: Jagan to meet politicians in Delhi to garner support
Zee Media Bureau/Sushmita Dutta
Hyderabad: In a bid to garner support for a `United` Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy is expected to reach the national capital on Saturday.
According to reports, Jagan is expected to meet leaders of the CPI and the CPI (M) as well as the top brass of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) the next day.
YSR Congress Party on Friday issued a press release in which it was mentioned that Jagan is also scheduled to meet the ministers of various other states. He will also meet the regional party heads so that he can drum up support for his anti-Telangana issue.
Meanwhile, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy again said that he was opposed to bifurcation of the state and asked the central government to reconsider the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Dreaded Maoist couple, three other ultras surrender in Odisha
- High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality
- Dalits are used as 'political weapon', says BSP chief Mayawati
- Russian athletics mess: Gloom and anger for athletes due to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- BSP workers hold protest, demand arrest of Dayashankar Singh