Telangana row: Jagan to meet politicians in Delhi to garner support
Zee Media Bureau/Sushmita Dutta
Hyderabad: In a bid to garner support for a `United` Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy is expected to reach the national capital on Saturday.
According to reports, Jagan is expected to meet leaders of the CPI and the CPI (M) as well as the top brass of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) the next day.
YSR Congress Party on Friday issued a press release in which it was mentioned that Jagan is also scheduled to meet the ministers of various other states. He will also meet the regional party heads so that he can drum up support for his anti-Telangana issue.
Meanwhile, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy again said that he was opposed to bifurcation of the state and asked the central government to reconsider the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians