Telangana row: Jagan to meet politicians in Delhi to garner support
Zee Media Bureau/Sushmita Dutta
Hyderabad: In a bid to garner support for a `United` Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy is expected to reach the national capital on Saturday.
According to reports, Jagan is expected to meet leaders of the CPI and the CPI (M) as well as the top brass of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) the next day.
YSR Congress Party on Friday issued a press release in which it was mentioned that Jagan is also scheduled to meet the ministers of various other states. He will also meet the regional party heads so that he can drum up support for his anti-Telangana issue.
Meanwhile, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy again said that he was opposed to bifurcation of the state and asked the central government to reconsider the decision.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist