Telangana row: Jagan to meet politicians in Delhi to garner support
Zee Media Bureau/Sushmita Dutta
Hyderabad: In a bid to garner support for a `United` Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy is expected to reach the national capital on Saturday.
According to reports, Jagan is expected to meet leaders of the CPI and the CPI (M) as well as the top brass of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) the next day.
YSR Congress Party on Friday issued a press release in which it was mentioned that Jagan is also scheduled to meet the ministers of various other states. He will also meet the regional party heads so that he can drum up support for his anti-Telangana issue.
Meanwhile, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy again said that he was opposed to bifurcation of the state and asked the central government to reconsider the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets