Telangana supporters on rampage in Karimnagar
Karimnagar: Students demanding separate
Telangana attempted attack on the house of a Congress leader
besides organising protests and hunger strike in various parts
of the district on saturday.
Some unknown miscreants set afire the office of
divisional engineer of Sriram Sagar Project in Odela, 40 kms
from here, sources said.
In another incident, about ten agitators belonging to
Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) climbed over a BSNL Tower in
Galipalli village under Illanthakunta Mandal, demanding the
government to announce separate statehood for Telangana, they
The police foiled an attempt of students to attack the
house of RTC Chairman M Satyanarayana Rao, they said.
The students and TRS leaders led a rally and staged
dharna in Manthani division headquarters demanding separate
Pro-Telangana activists held road blockage at Rajiv
Rahadari between Karimnagar and Hyderabad and pasted stickers
of Telangana on vehicles plying on the road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital