Tension in Warangal after student`s suicide over Telangana
Warangal: Tension prevailed in Warangal on Tuesday after the last rites of Neeraj Bharadwaj (22), an engineering student who committed suicide by setting himself ablaze demanding that the Centre concede a separate Telangana state, was performed by his father.
A large number of youths of the Telangana Joint Action Committee Student Action Committee came to MGM Hospital in a big procession as the body was taken from MGM hospital to Martias Memorial at Adalath.
All engineering colleges in the district were closed today to mourn the death of the student of Warangal Institute of Technology here who set himself ablaze last night.
Earlier, TJAC chairman Kodanda Ram paid homage to Bharadwaj`s body at MGM Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth