Three killed, four injured in Mandla road mishap
Mandla: Three persons were killed and four others injured when a tourist bus coming from Vishakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh fell into a drain on Friday evening, police said on Friday.
The mishap occurred in Thoda village under Bichhiya police station of the Madhya Pradesh district, when the ill-fated bus was on its way to Raipur via Ujjain.
Police said the three victims had been identified as - G Aala Sarasmma (55), Kellari (65) and Gadel Amma (64).
A case has been registered in connection with the accident and the injured had been admitted to a hospital in Bichhia for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack