Three killed, three injured in AP road mishap
Rajahmundry: Three persons were on Friday killed and as many injured when their autorickshaw collided with a stationary lorry in Andhra Pradesh`s West Godavari district, police said.
The mishap occurred at Jangareddy Gudem bypass road near Buttayagudem in West Godavari district when the driver of the autorickshaw, in which six persons were travelling, lost control of the vehicle hit a stationary lorry.
The ill-fated vehicle was heading to Kakinada in East Godavari district from Sathupalli in Khammam district.
Three persons died on the spot while three others injured were admitted to the Kakinada Government General hospital.
The bodies were sent for postmortem.
A case has been registered and further investigation is on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...