Three Maoists surrender in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Three Maoist cadres on Saturday surrendered before the district police here.
The ultras -- D Srinivas, his wife S Lakshmi and G Joggi -- were involved in a number of cases and two of them were carrying cash reward, SP, Warangal, G Pala Raju said.
Srinivas, who was involved in a gunfight with the police, was carrying a reward of Rs 8 lakh on his head, while his wife Lakshmi was involved in eight cases and carried a reward of Rs 5 lakh.
Joggi was involved in four cases, Raju said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!