Three Maoists surrender in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Three Maoist cadres on Saturday surrendered before the district police here.
The ultras -- D Srinivas, his wife S Lakshmi and G Joggi -- were involved in a number of cases and two of them were carrying cash reward, SP, Warangal, G Pala Raju said.
Srinivas, who was involved in a gunfight with the police, was carrying a reward of Rs 8 lakh on his head, while his wife Lakshmi was involved in eight cases and carried a reward of Rs 5 lakh.
Joggi was involved in four cases, Raju said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bajaj V sales cross 1-lakh mark within 4 months of launch
- BJP leader Ram Sevak Nishad killed in accident
- Call drops: Telcos commit Rs 20,000 crore for towers, seek new spectrum
- England vs Pakistan 2nd Test, Day 4 at Old Trafford – As it happened..
- Gold falls further by Rs 70 to Rs 30,680 per ten grams