Three Maoists surrender in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Three Maoist cadres on Saturday surrendered before the district police here.
The ultras -- D Srinivas, his wife S Lakshmi and G Joggi -- were involved in a number of cases and two of them were carrying cash reward, SP, Warangal, G Pala Raju said.
Srinivas, who was involved in a gunfight with the police, was carrying a reward of Rs 8 lakh on his head, while his wife Lakshmi was involved in eight cases and carried a reward of Rs 5 lakh.
Joggi was involved in four cases, Raju said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16