Three Maoists surrender in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Three Maoist cadres on Saturday surrendered before the district police here.
The ultras -- D Srinivas, his wife S Lakshmi and G Joggi -- were involved in a number of cases and two of them were carrying cash reward, SP, Warangal, G Pala Raju said.
Srinivas, who was involved in a gunfight with the police, was carrying a reward of Rs 8 lakh on his head, while his wife Lakshmi was involved in eight cases and carried a reward of Rs 5 lakh.
Joggi was involved in four cases, Raju said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sports recap: Five stories that grabbed the headlines this week
- Arun Jaitley's non-participation in SAARC won't matter, says Pak minister — Know what he said
- Live cricket score, live streaming: 2nd ODI - England v Pakistan at Lord's
- Acute Zika infection may damage sensory nerves
- Day after being sacked as AAP's Punjab convener, Sucha Singh Chhotepur calls for CBI probe