Three Maoists surrender in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Three Maoist cadres on Saturday surrendered before the district police here.
The ultras -- D Srinivas, his wife S Lakshmi and G Joggi -- were involved in a number of cases and two of them were carrying cash reward, SP, Warangal, G Pala Raju said.
Srinivas, who was involved in a gunfight with the police, was carrying a reward of Rs 8 lakh on his head, while his wife Lakshmi was involved in eight cases and carried a reward of Rs 5 lakh.
Joggi was involved in four cases, Raju said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH