Three men arrested for conspiring to kill realtor in AP
Hyderabad: With the arrest of three men, city police in Saturday claimed to have foiled a conspiracy to murder a local realtor.
The accused, which includes Bundi Vijayakiran, a CRPF constable, had hatched a conspiracy to kill realtor Amrendra Reddy over a land dispute, said police commissioner Anurag Sharma today.
Accordingly, Reddy, who bought a 40-acre piece of land at Sainkapuri in 1989, had a dispute with Manohar Rao. Rao approached Thokkula Babu; Babu and five others attacked Reddy`s house this February.
On Reddy`s complaint, Police today arrested Vijayakiran, Rao and Babu. A revolver with 11 live rounds was seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video