Three men arrested for conspiring to kill realtor in AP
Hyderabad: With the arrest of three men, city police in Saturday claimed to have foiled a conspiracy to murder a local realtor.
The accused, which includes Bundi Vijayakiran, a CRPF constable, had hatched a conspiracy to kill realtor Amrendra Reddy over a land dispute, said police commissioner Anurag Sharma today.
Accordingly, Reddy, who bought a 40-acre piece of land at Sainkapuri in 1989, had a dispute with Manohar Rao. Rao approached Thokkula Babu; Babu and five others attacked Reddy`s house this February.
On Reddy`s complaint, Police today arrested Vijayakiran, Rao and Babu. A revolver with 11 live rounds was seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital