Three men arrested for conspiring to kill realtor in AP
Hyderabad: With the arrest of three men, city police in Saturday claimed to have foiled a conspiracy to murder a local realtor.
The accused, which includes Bundi Vijayakiran, a CRPF constable, had hatched a conspiracy to kill realtor Amrendra Reddy over a land dispute, said police commissioner Anurag Sharma today.
Accordingly, Reddy, who bought a 40-acre piece of land at Sainkapuri in 1989, had a dispute with Manohar Rao. Rao approached Thokkula Babu; Babu and five others attacked Reddy`s house this February.
On Reddy`s complaint, Police today arrested Vijayakiran, Rao and Babu. A revolver with 11 live rounds was seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing