Three Seemandhra legislators quit Congress
Hyderabad: Three Congress party legislators from Seemandhra announced their resignations here on Thursday, minutes before union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde rose to table the Telangana bill in the Lok Sabha.
Adala Prabhakar Reddy, Bandaru Satyananda Rao and Sridhar Krishna Reddy said they were resigning both from the state assembly and from the Congress party.
More legislators from Seemandhra are likely to quit to protest the tabling of the Telangana bill in parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning