Three students among 9 killed in AP road mishaps
Hyderabad: Nine persons, including students and women, were on Thursday killed in separate road accidents in Khammam and Anantapur districts of Andhra
Pradesh, police said.
Five women and a youth were killed on the spot when
the autorickshaw they were travelling in collided with a lorry
near Kollugudem village in Khammam district at around 2.30 pm,
Three students (aged around 16), who were on their way
to attend SSC examinations, died after the bike on which they
were travelling was hit by an unidentified vehicle at
Kutagulla village in Anantapur district, police said.
One of the teenagers died on the spot while the other
two were seriously injured and shifted to a nearby hospital,
where they succumbed during treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH