Three students among 9 killed in AP road mishaps
Hyderabad: Nine persons, including students and women, were on Thursday killed in separate road accidents in Khammam and Anantapur districts of Andhra
Pradesh, police said.
Five women and a youth were killed on the spot when
the autorickshaw they were travelling in collided with a lorry
near Kollugudem village in Khammam district at around 2.30 pm,
Three students (aged around 16), who were on their way
to attend SSC examinations, died after the bike on which they
were travelling was hit by an unidentified vehicle at
Kutagulla village in Anantapur district, police said.
One of the teenagers died on the spot while the other
two were seriously injured and shifted to a nearby hospital,
where they succumbed during treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India