Three students among 9 killed in AP road mishaps
Hyderabad: Nine persons, including students and women, were on Thursday killed in separate road accidents in Khammam and Anantapur districts of Andhra
Pradesh, police said.
Five women and a youth were killed on the spot when
the autorickshaw they were travelling in collided with a lorry
near Kollugudem village in Khammam district at around 2.30 pm,
Three students (aged around 16), who were on their way
to attend SSC examinations, died after the bike on which they
were travelling was hit by an unidentified vehicle at
Kutagulla village in Anantapur district, police said.
One of the teenagers died on the spot while the other
two were seriously injured and shifted to a nearby hospital,
where they succumbed during treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees