Three youths held for questioning in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Three youths from Karnataka were picked up for questioning for moving "suspiciously" near Chikoti gardens in Begumpet area on Monday, police said.
"The trio, who hailed from Bidar, claimed that they were engineering students and came here to attend interview, but could not produce any proof to support their claim," a senior police officer said.
Police said the trio were moving "suspiciously" and further investigations are on to establish the details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family