Town planning official caught red-handed while accepting bribe
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) arrested a town planning supervisor at municipal office after he was trapped while allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 8,000 in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh.
Nampally Rajendra Prasad was caught red-handed by the ACB officials late last night at his office at Khammam when he demanded and accepted Rs 8,000 as bribe from the complainant for doing an official favour, an ACB release said here today.
Prasad was arrested and produced before the Second Additional Special Judge for ACB cases here.
The case is under investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack