Train hits dead end at Hyderabad station, 2 injured
Hyderabad: Two people were injured as a local train derailed after hitting the dead end at Nampally Railway Station here on Wednesday morning.
Train driver and another passenger were injured and they were shifted to a hospital. Some other passengers also sustained minor injuries, officials said
The accident occurred on platform number two of Nampally Station, also known as Hyderabad Railway Station, when Lingampally-Nampally Multi Modal Transport System (MMTS) train hit the dead end as the driver apparently failed to control the speed.
The driver`s cabin was damaged in the accident, which also led to derailment of two passenger cars.
Railway staff rescued the driver trapped in the cabin and he was taken to hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan