Train hits dead end at Hyderabad station, 2 injured
Hyderabad: Two people were injured as a local train derailed after hitting the dead end at Nampally Railway Station here on Wednesday morning.
Train driver and another passenger were injured and they were shifted to a hospital. Some other passengers also sustained minor injuries, officials said
The accident occurred on platform number two of Nampally Station, also known as Hyderabad Railway Station, when Lingampally-Nampally Multi Modal Transport System (MMTS) train hit the dead end as the driver apparently failed to control the speed.
The driver`s cabin was damaged in the accident, which also led to derailment of two passenger cars.
Railway staff rescued the driver trapped in the cabin and he was taken to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs
- UEFA Europa League Draw: Groups, Fixtures, Top clashes – All you need to know!
- Beware! If you are woman and using elevator alone - WATCH Video