Train hits dead end at Hyderabad station, 2 injured
Hyderabad: Two people were injured as a local train derailed after hitting the dead end at Nampally Railway Station here on Wednesday morning.
Train driver and another passenger were injured and they were shifted to a hospital. Some other passengers also sustained minor injuries, officials said
The accident occurred on platform number two of Nampally Station, also known as Hyderabad Railway Station, when Lingampally-Nampally Multi Modal Transport System (MMTS) train hit the dead end as the driver apparently failed to control the speed.
The driver`s cabin was damaged in the accident, which also led to derailment of two passenger cars.
Railway staff rescued the driver trapped in the cabin and he was taken to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read