Tri-Service Commanders` conference to be held in Vizag
Visakhapatnam: A Tri-Service (East) Commanders` Conference to be held here on November 9 will discuss ways to enhance professional skills of the service personnel and promote better coordination.
The annual conference is conducted at the headquarters of all three commands in the eastern region in rotation and was held at Shillong last year under the aegis of Eastern Air Command.
The event, to be held onboard the Landing Platform Dock, INS Jalashwa, will be preceded by a working-level meeting of the staff officers from the three commands to be presided over by the Chief of Staff (Eastern Naval Command) Vice Admiral BK Verma tomorrow, a navy release said Wednesday
The three commanders-in-chief will review the progress made on various operational and logistic issues since the last meeting and on trilateral interaction and coordination among the three-service organisations, it said.
General Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Eastern Command) Lieutenant General Dalbir Singh and ADC Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Eastern Air Command) Air Marshal S Varthaman will arrive here tomorrow for attending the conference to be chaired by Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (Eastern Naval Command) Vice Admiral Anil Chopra.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!