TRS attacks Congress
Hyderabad: TRS on Thursday attacked Congress for admitting two of its leaders in latter`s fold.
TRS MLA G Aravind Reddy and expelled MP Vijayashanti have joined Congress.
"On one hand, they (Congress) say we should work together and KCR (TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao) should stick to his word. But, on the other hand, they are indulging in these actions.
"Is this the way someone who wants to work together act? Our workers are expressing dissatisfaction," TRS MLA T Harish Rao said here.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has earlier said the TRS president indicated that there would be a merger.
TRS leaders, however, maintained that they needed to discuss the issue within the party. TRS has convened a joint meeting of its polit bureau, legislature party, parliamentary party and state executive on March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal