TRS attacks Congress
Hyderabad: TRS on Thursday attacked Congress for admitting two of its leaders in latter`s fold.
TRS MLA G Aravind Reddy and expelled MP Vijayashanti have joined Congress.
"On one hand, they (Congress) say we should work together and KCR (TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao) should stick to his word. But, on the other hand, they are indulging in these actions.
"Is this the way someone who wants to work together act? Our workers are expressing dissatisfaction," TRS MLA T Harish Rao said here.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has earlier said the TRS president indicated that there would be a merger.
TRS leaders, however, maintained that they needed to discuss the issue within the party. TRS has convened a joint meeting of its polit bureau, legislature party, parliamentary party and state executive on March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency