TRS attacks Congress
Hyderabad: TRS on Thursday attacked Congress for admitting two of its leaders in latter`s fold.
TRS MLA G Aravind Reddy and expelled MP Vijayashanti have joined Congress.
"On one hand, they (Congress) say we should work together and KCR (TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao) should stick to his word. But, on the other hand, they are indulging in these actions.
"Is this the way someone who wants to work together act? Our workers are expressing dissatisfaction," TRS MLA T Harish Rao said here.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has earlier said the TRS president indicated that there would be a merger.
TRS leaders, however, maintained that they needed to discuss the issue within the party. TRS has convened a joint meeting of its polit bureau, legislature party, parliamentary party and state executive on March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city