TRS attacks Congress
Hyderabad: TRS on Thursday attacked Congress for admitting two of its leaders in latter`s fold.
TRS MLA G Aravind Reddy and expelled MP Vijayashanti have joined Congress.
"On one hand, they (Congress) say we should work together and KCR (TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao) should stick to his word. But, on the other hand, they are indulging in these actions.
"Is this the way someone who wants to work together act? Our workers are expressing dissatisfaction," TRS MLA T Harish Rao said here.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has earlier said the TRS president indicated that there would be a merger.
TRS leaders, however, maintained that they needed to discuss the issue within the party. TRS has convened a joint meeting of its polit bureau, legislature party, parliamentary party and state executive on March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you