TRS chief appears before court in provocative speech case
Warangal (AP): TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today appeared in a local court in connection with a case of allegedly making provocative speech during a bye-election in 2012.
The First Additional Munsif Magistrate adjourned the case to June 9, 2014.
The allegation against Chandrasekhar Rao is that he made a provocative and objectionable speech during his campaign for the bypoll to Parkal Assembly constituency in Warangal district in 2012.
The case was filed under different sections of Representation of People`s Act and IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick