TRS chief appears before court in provocative speech case
Warangal (AP): TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today appeared in a local court in connection with a case of allegedly making provocative speech during a bye-election in 2012.
The First Additional Munsif Magistrate adjourned the case to June 9, 2014.
The allegation against Chandrasekhar Rao is that he made a provocative and objectionable speech during his campaign for the bypoll to Parkal Assembly constituency in Warangal district in 2012.
The case was filed under different sections of Representation of People`s Act and IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre