TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao returns to Hyderabad
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today indicated that he may hold another round of talks with Congress on Telangana issue.
Rao was given a warm welcome by party workers when he eturned to Hyderabad tonight after about a month-long stay in Delhi during which he held talks on the Telangana issue with senior Congress leaders like Vayalar Ravi.
Speaking to mediapersons in Delhi before his departure, the TRS chief indicated that he may hold another round of talks with AICC leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city