TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao returns to Hyderabad
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today indicated that he may hold another round of talks with Congress on Telangana issue.
Rao was given a warm welcome by party workers when he eturned to Hyderabad tonight after about a month-long stay in Delhi during which he held talks on the Telangana issue with senior Congress leaders like Vayalar Ravi.
Speaking to mediapersons in Delhi before his departure, the TRS chief indicated that he may hold another round of talks with AICC leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- 7th Pay Commission: Delhi govt notifies hike in salaries, pensions for over 1 lakh employees
- Olympics 2016: Andy Murray dominates in Rio Games, outsider Monica Puig arrives on big stage
- SALUTE! What a mom she is! This lady catches her son teasing girl - WATCH what happened next
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's 'workout tips' will give you major 'Baar Baar Dekho' feels! Pic inside
- PM inaugurates Stor Palace, says Indians will always be with Afghanistan