TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao returns to Hyderabad
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today indicated that he may hold another round of talks with Congress on Telangana issue.
Rao was given a warm welcome by party workers when he eturned to Hyderabad tonight after about a month-long stay in Delhi during which he held talks on the Telangana issue with senior Congress leaders like Vayalar Ravi.
Speaking to mediapersons in Delhi before his departure, the TRS chief indicated that he may hold another round of talks with AICC leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured