TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao returns to Hyderabad
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today indicated that he may hold another round of talks with Congress on Telangana issue.
Rao was given a warm welcome by party workers when he eturned to Hyderabad tonight after about a month-long stay in Delhi during which he held talks on the Telangana issue with senior Congress leaders like Vayalar Ravi.
Speaking to mediapersons in Delhi before his departure, the TRS chief indicated that he may hold another round of talks with AICC leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!