TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao returns to Hyderabad
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao today indicated that he may hold another round of talks with Congress on Telangana issue.
Rao was given a warm welcome by party workers when he eturned to Hyderabad tonight after about a month-long stay in Delhi during which he held talks on the Telangana issue with senior Congress leaders like Vayalar Ravi.
Speaking to mediapersons in Delhi before his departure, the TRS chief indicated that he may hold another round of talks with AICC leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried