TRS chief to remain in hospital for 3 more days
Hyderabad: TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao,
who broke his 11-day-old fast after the Centre accepted his
demand for a separate Telangana, will remain in hospital for
at least three more days as he is being treated for a
Rao`s personal physician M V Rao told PTI that the TRS
chief will have to remain in hospital as doctors are treating
him for a bacterial infection.
After breaking his fast last night, Rao is taking a
liquid diet of coconut water and milk.
The physician said the TRS chief has lost 8 kgs due to
Doctors at the Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences
(NIMS) here said yesterday that the TRS chief was very weak
and should resume oral feeds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next