TRS chief to remain in hospital for 3 more days
Hyderabad: TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao,
who broke his 11-day-old fast after the Centre accepted his
demand for a separate Telangana, will remain in hospital for
at least three more days as he is being treated for a
Rao`s personal physician M V Rao told PTI that the TRS
chief will have to remain in hospital as doctors are treating
him for a bacterial infection.
After breaking his fast last night, Rao is taking a
liquid diet of coconut water and milk.
The physician said the TRS chief has lost 8 kgs due to
Doctors at the Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences
(NIMS) here said yesterday that the TRS chief was very weak
and should resume oral feeds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon