TRS issues whip to its MLAs over no-confidence
Hyderabad: TRS on Sunday issued a whip to its
MLAs to vote against the Congress Government in Andhra Pradesh
when the no-confidence motion moved by main Opposition Telugu
Desam comes up for voting in the Assembly.
"We have issued a whip against the Government and for
the no-confidence motion," TRS MLA and party president K
Chanderasekhar Rao`s son KT Rama Rao said.
TRS has also given a notice for the no-confidence
motion. The sub-regional party has 12 MLAs in the 294-member
House, whose effective strength is 287 with seven seats
falling vacant, and an Independent on its side.
The no-confidence motion would be taken up tomorrow
in the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why