TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao welcomes Telanga
Hyderabad: Welcoming the Congress Working Committee decision to form a separate Telangana state, Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao demanded Tuesday night that ruling Congress party must clarify about Hyderabad being made the common capital.
"We welcome this decision. They have made Telengana with 10 districts. I am happy about it. But what is the common capital has to be clarified," he told reporters here after hoilding consultations with his party leaders over Congress` announcement.
Rao, who is seen as the political face of the separate Telangana statehood agitation, also sought to know when the bill for the formation of a separate Telangana state would be introduced in Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!