TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao welcomes Telanga
Hyderabad: Welcoming the Congress Working Committee decision to form a separate Telangana state, Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao demanded Tuesday night that ruling Congress party must clarify about Hyderabad being made the common capital.
"We welcome this decision. They have made Telengana with 10 districts. I am happy about it. But what is the common capital has to be clarified," he told reporters here after hoilding consultations with his party leaders over Congress` announcement.
Rao, who is seen as the political face of the separate Telangana statehood agitation, also sought to know when the bill for the formation of a separate Telangana state would be introduced in Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur