TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao welcomes Telanga
Hyderabad: Welcoming the Congress Working Committee decision to form a separate Telangana state, Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao demanded Tuesday night that ruling Congress party must clarify about Hyderabad being made the common capital.
"We welcome this decision. They have made Telengana with 10 districts. I am happy about it. But what is the common capital has to be clarified," he told reporters here after hoilding consultations with his party leaders over Congress` announcement.
Rao, who is seen as the political face of the separate Telangana statehood agitation, also sought to know when the bill for the formation of a separate Telangana state would be introduced in Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!