TRS represents collection kings: Telugu Desam
Hyderabad: The TDP-TRS war of words
intensified on Thursday with N Chandrababu Naidu accusing the K
Chandrasekhar Rao-led party as one of "vasool rajas"
Reacting sharply to TRS` criticism that the TDP has
turned into a "party of contractors", Chandrababu spit fire at
the former in equal measure and said it lacked ethics and
"Three of your MLAs, who won on Telangana sentiment, took
money to vote for Congress in the Legislative Council polls.
You have become a party of `vasool rajas`. Rather than taking
disciplinary action against such elements, you are carrying
them on your head. You don`t have any moral right to comment
on others," Chandrababu said at a press conference here.
TRS legislative party leader E Rajender, during a press
conference here, had reportedly said that the Telugu Desam
Party has turned into a party of contractors.
Meanwhile, referring to the controversial Polavaram
multi-purpose irrigation project, the Leader of Opposition
alleged that the electronic tenders for the project were
"rigged" and the contract awarded to an ineligible consortium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa