TRS to begin mass contact programme in Telangana
Hyderabad: TRS would undertake a mass contact programme in Telangana region for 40 days to strengthen the organisation.
The programme, named `Pallabata` (towards villages), will be taken up from the first week of December, TRS floor leader in the Assembly E Rajender told reporters after a meeting of the party`s executive here tonight.
All villages from the booth level would be covered during the programme, he said.
TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao has asked party leaders to work towards making the party a formidable force in the region, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa