TRS to begin mass contact programme in Telangana
Hyderabad: TRS would undertake a mass contact programme in Telangana region for 40 days to strengthen the organisation.
The programme, named `Pallabata` (towards villages), will be taken up from the first week of December, TRS floor leader in the Assembly E Rajender told reporters after a meeting of the party`s executive here tonight.
All villages from the booth level would be covered during the programme, he said.
TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao has asked party leaders to work towards making the party a formidable force in the region, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why