TRS to begin mass contact programme in Telangana
Hyderabad: TRS would undertake a mass contact programme in Telangana region for 40 days to strengthen the organisation.
The programme, named `Pallabata` (towards villages), will be taken up from the first week of December, TRS floor leader in the Assembly E Rajender told reporters after a meeting of the party`s executive here tonight.
All villages from the booth level would be covered during the programme, he said.
TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao has asked party leaders to work towards making the party a formidable force in the region, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan
- Will set up transit accommodations for Kashmiri Pandits till they feel safe to return: Mehbooba Mufti
- Youngsters at alcohol risk can be identified on social media
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared at 3 pm today