Two Andhra ministers meet CM, fuel speculations they have resigned
Hyderabad: Two ministers D Prasada Rao and Sabita Indra Reddy on Monday met chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy late in the evening, amid speculation that the two have resigned over Jaganmohan Reddy`s alleged disproportionate assets case.
The meeting assumes significance following the mounting pressure on the CM to drop these ministers as their names have figured in the CBI charge sheets filed in Kadapa MP Jagan`s case.
While Sabita Reddy is in charge of Home, Dharamana is holding Roads and Building portfolio.
Both the ministers came and left the CM`s camp office in their private vehicles, giving rise to speculation that the ministers have tendered their resignation, but there was no official word on it.
When asked about reports of the resignations, a spokesperson for the chief minister said he had no information on it.
The two ministers were not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family