Two Andhra ministers meet CM, fuel speculations they have resigned
Hyderabad: Two ministers D Prasada Rao and Sabita Indra Reddy on Monday met chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy late in the evening, amid speculation that the two have resigned over Jaganmohan Reddy`s alleged disproportionate assets case.
The meeting assumes significance following the mounting pressure on the CM to drop these ministers as their names have figured in the CBI charge sheets filed in Kadapa MP Jagan`s case.
While Sabita Reddy is in charge of Home, Dharamana is holding Roads and Building portfolio.
Both the ministers came and left the CM`s camp office in their private vehicles, giving rise to speculation that the ministers have tendered their resignation, but there was no official word on it.
When asked about reports of the resignations, a spokesperson for the chief minister said he had no information on it.
The two ministers were not available for comment.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on