Two Andhra ministers meet CM, fuel speculations they have resigned
Hyderabad: Two ministers D Prasada Rao and Sabita Indra Reddy on Monday met chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy late in the evening, amid speculation that the two have resigned over Jaganmohan Reddy`s alleged disproportionate assets case.
The meeting assumes significance following the mounting pressure on the CM to drop these ministers as their names have figured in the CBI charge sheets filed in Kadapa MP Jagan`s case.
While Sabita Reddy is in charge of Home, Dharamana is holding Roads and Building portfolio.
Both the ministers came and left the CM`s camp office in their private vehicles, giving rise to speculation that the ministers have tendered their resignation, but there was no official word on it.
When asked about reports of the resignations, a spokesperson for the chief minister said he had no information on it.
The two ministers were not available for comment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape