Two Andhra ministers meet CM, fuel speculations they have resigned
Hyderabad: Two ministers D Prasada Rao and Sabita Indra Reddy on Monday met chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy late in the evening, amid speculation that the two have resigned over Jaganmohan Reddy`s alleged disproportionate assets case.
The meeting assumes significance following the mounting pressure on the CM to drop these ministers as their names have figured in the CBI charge sheets filed in Kadapa MP Jagan`s case.
While Sabita Reddy is in charge of Home, Dharamana is holding Roads and Building portfolio.
Both the ministers came and left the CM`s camp office in their private vehicles, giving rise to speculation that the ministers have tendered their resignation, but there was no official word on it.
When asked about reports of the resignations, a spokesperson for the chief minister said he had no information on it.
The two ministers were not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers